Students and staff can earn BetterPoints for commuting to the University by walking, running and cycling then spend those points on hundreds of high street vouchers or donate them to charity. You will earn 25 BetterPoints for your walking, cycling or running activities of at least half a mile, up to twice a day.
Select the 'play' button and Car Share, scan the QR code with your passenger and away you go!
We will have lots of prize draws throughout the year and new challenges for you to participate in to earn bonuses.
LET'S GET EVERYONE INVOLVED: Encourage new users to get started for the new academic year, by get them to downloading the BetterPoints app from Google Play or the App Stores, and registering using code GREENWICHNEW
New to BetterPoints and want to join in?
Watch a short video here to get you started or follow these instructions:
1. Download the free BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Sign up” in the app, and fill out the form.
3. Go to the menu and add referral code "GREENWICHNEW" to join the University programme.
4. Tap the Play ▶ button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity.)
6. Start earning BetterPoints!
How can we help you to stay motivated?
With BetterPoints you can see your points accumulate on the app for your efforts, we will also share news of what is going on in your area to help you to stay active.
From time to time we will ask you questions about your travel and activity habits, please answer these promptly and honestly so we can put you in the appropriate reward level. This will also help us evaluate the impact of the programme when it ends.
So get out there and start earning rewards for your activities!
Terms and Conditions
You must be a student or staff member of the University of Greenwich. Users who use a referral code to enter the programme who do not fulfill that criteria will be put into the UK Rewards programme after registering to earn BetterPoints.